Epiphenomenology

Epiphenomenon- An incidental product of some process, that has no effects of its own. Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy. The term most aptly refers to consciousness i.e. consciousness is a useless byproduct of our developed brains. This blog is an epiphenomenon; it is the incidental product of my experiences and it is not meant to produce any effect.

Name:
Location: California, United States

Any misspellings in this blog are intentional.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Blog Sabbatical

I am in Spain right now and only have use of a computer for limited amounts of time, therefore I am taking a blog sabbatical until next month when I will have more that enough to write about. For now though, I leave you with this question, What does the queen mum carry in her handbag? Any insight to this would be greatly appreciated. So far my sister and I have come up with three possibilities: used kleen-x and hard candies, lipstick and a phone to contact all other royalty so she can dish, or a peep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peep: Yes – but it is a pink chick peep that has a cotton ball stuck to it.

Other possibilities:
- A diaphragm.
- A crumpled 8X10 of Jude Law.
- Half a bottle of sweet vermouth.
- An extra pair of nylons.
- A chestnut.
- A mix tape of “Lizzy Q’s Mix Jams ‘98” (featuring such tunes by Journey, Bonnie Raitt, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir).
- Bag balm.
- A button studded with rubies that fell off of her blouse while she was at the primer of X-men 3.

Just a few possibilities.

Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Xoxo,
Lacie

18:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home