There’s blood on your legs, I love you.
A blog on music and TV (with pictures!)
Music:
So, I saw a commercial for the Pontiac Something last night and fell in love with the song they played. I searched the internet with the lyrics (“Twist, bang, I love you”) to find out who sings it and twist, bang! I think I’ve found my new favorite band. The band is “I am Kloot,” the song “Twist” from their new album Natural History. I listened to the 30 second snippets on iTunes of every song on there. I bought Natural History and I’ve been playing it over and over since. I am as excited as I was back in 1999 when I came across my first Cake cd. The music is pretty simple, kicky, a bit sweet and old fashioned. The lyrics are killer. For example:
“Twisted on destiny, fate and three wishes
We fuck and we fight, someone else does the dishes”
-Twist
and
“She turns the blue sky black, she puts me on my back
Is it the night time, it's a lifeline to the day,
It will come again.”
-Because
and
“I cover your face in make-up praying
You’ll one day wake up,
I’ve littered my life with magic,
Yet I’m neither dead nor tragic,
The gods and the saints preserve you
‘Cause nobody here deserves you.”
-To You

And check out this video, it’s just like when you have a conversation just with your face: http://www.retinacircus.com/media/proof/proof.htm#
Okay, so enough gushing about I am Kloot, I don’t really care if you like them.
(That's not a bitchy I don't care" just a I don't want to be controlling "I don't care.")
TV:
Here’s a list of my favorite shows right now and the moments that define why I love them.
Heroes:
Cheerleader Claire Bennet wakes up in the morgue to find herself post autopsy and must close up her own chest before sneaking home.
Dirt:
It’s a tie.
1. Family man, action star gets blowjob from male fitness trainer while lifting weights and watching himself in the mirror.
2. Dead movie starlet gives birth to a litter of kittens in the schizophrenic photographer’s kitchen.
Beauty and the Geek:
UFC beauty falls for and deep kisses Nate, the Star Wars Tribute Band geek.
Malcolm in the Middle:
The entire first season, along with seasons 2-7.
Music:
So, I saw a commercial for the Pontiac Something last night and fell in love with the song they played. I searched the internet with the lyrics (“Twist, bang, I love you”) to find out who sings it and twist, bang! I think I’ve found my new favorite band. The band is “I am Kloot,” the song “Twist” from their new album Natural History. I listened to the 30 second snippets on iTunes of every song on there. I bought Natural History and I’ve been playing it over and over since. I am as excited as I was back in 1999 when I came across my first Cake cd. The music is pretty simple, kicky, a bit sweet and old fashioned. The lyrics are killer. For example:
“Twisted on destiny, fate and three wishes
We fuck and we fight, someone else does the dishes”
-Twist
and
“She turns the blue sky black, she puts me on my back
Is it the night time, it's a lifeline to the day,
It will come again.”
-Because
and
“I cover your face in make-up praying
You’ll one day wake up,
I’ve littered my life with magic,
Yet I’m neither dead nor tragic,
The gods and the saints preserve you
‘Cause nobody here deserves you.”
-To You

And check out this video, it’s just like when you have a conversation just with your face: http://www.retinacircus.com/media/proof/proof.htm#
Okay, so enough gushing about I am Kloot, I don’t really care if you like them.
(That's not a bitchy I don't care" just a I don't want to be controlling "I don't care.")
TV:
Here’s a list of my favorite shows right now and the moments that define why I love them.
Heroes:Cheerleader Claire Bennet wakes up in the morgue to find herself post autopsy and must close up her own chest before sneaking home.
Dirt:
It’s a tie.
1. Family man, action star gets blowjob from male fitness trainer while lifting weights and watching himself in the mirror.

2. Dead movie starlet gives birth to a litter of kittens in the schizophrenic photographer’s kitchen.
Beauty and the Geek:

UFC beauty falls for and deep kisses Nate, the Star Wars Tribute Band geek.
Malcolm in the Middle:
The entire first season, along with seasons 2-7.

1 Comments:
well thats a pretty nice video...and some interesting TV shows u have mentioned here... i liked the photos actually... i would surely love to visit again.... well u can too drop by My Blog sometimes... hope u will find it interesting...!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home