Epiphenomenology

Epiphenomenon- An incidental product of some process, that has no effects of its own. Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy. The term most aptly refers to consciousness i.e. consciousness is a useless byproduct of our developed brains. This blog is an epiphenomenon; it is the incidental product of my experiences and it is not meant to produce any effect.

Name:
Location: California, United States

Any misspellings in this blog are intentional.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Segues too hard. Cluttered with thoughts. None meaningful.

I want my hair to be longer now, I don’t want to wait for it to grow. Thinking long hair thoughts only gets me so far.

I’ve developed a relationship with the moon in the recent weeks, though apparently, it’s had a relationship with me for much longer. The next new moon will be on the 20th. The next full moon will be on January 3rd.

I am happy that Billy B is graduating. I am happy for him though, not for me. For me, I am sad, but in a happy way.

I think this inn looks really cool: http://www.madonnainn.com/
So does this one: http://www.wigwammotel.com/

I’ve been eating a lot of red meat in the last month or two. It’s weird because that isn’t like me. I’ve also put on a few pounds. But, that is like me.
Nor is it like me to start a sentence with a conjunction.

I want to go to an ashram, but I don’t want anybody telling me what to do so I don’t think that’s going to work.

I’ve run out of clean clothes.

and dishes.

and thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home